Landlords Gas safety check Bournemouth and Poole Dorset
landlords Gas safety inspection £49.99
If you are a landlord in the Bournemouth and Poole Dorset area you will legally be required to have a current gas safety certificate . Call now 01202 497311
We carry out a Landlords gas safety inspection in Bournemouth Poole and Dorset for only £49.99 which is fully inclusive with no hidden extras and covers up to 3 appliances.
Please note a Gas safety inspection is not a boiler service , if you require a service at the same time we only charge £66.00 for the 2 combined.
Gas safe Registered
All our engineers are Gas safe registered which used to be Corgi and are very highly trained in all makes and models of boilers and appliances.
What does a gas safety check involve in Bournemouth and Poole
A gas safety check should only be performed by a Gas Safe registered engineer, who will test your gas appliances to make sure they’re safe to continue operating in your home.
A gas appliance safety check ensures an appliance:
• Is properly set and adjusted so the gas burns correctly
• Is suitable for the room it’s located in
• Is physically stable, securely fitted and properly connected to the gas pipework
Your engineer will also make sure:
• There’s an adequate and permanent air supply that’s suitable for the appliance installed
• All safety devices are functioning properly
• Any flues, chimneys and air vents are operating correctlyThis can be extended to a full gas installation safety check, in which the engineer will:
• Check the installation is in good condition by visually inspecting the pipework as far as reasonably practicable
• Test the gas pipework to make sure there are no leaks
CO can enter buildings through shared vents, so if you do live in a property with a shared flue or chimney, be sure to share responsibility with other residents to get these checked out annually.